Blue Matcha Latte (Enjoy Hot or Cold)
You can have your matcha and enjoy it too with this easy and healthy Blue Matcha Latte recipe. All you need is a few minutes of time to mix up the ingredients, then pour yourself an antioxidant-rich drink that will give back what's lacking in those busy days!
- 1 tsp Shade ceremonial matcha
- 1/2 cup plant milk
- 1/2 tsp blue spirulina
- 1/2-1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp MCT oil (optional)
- 1 scoop of collagen (optional)
- Add all ingredients except matcha to milk frother (if you don’t have a milk frother - you can do this in a sauce pan or use an electric whisk to mix)
- Make your matcha mixture by sifting it into a bowl, adding 2 oz of hot water and whisking until frothy.
- Combine the milk mixture and your matcha. Enjoy!
Shop for the finest matcha tea products at Enjoy Shade now!