Matcha Chai Latte
Matcha lattes have been a mainstay must-have for all matcha lovers out there, but nothing can quite compare to the sweet and creamy combination of a chai matcha latte! If you’re already an avid fan of matchas all around the world, then this delightfully delicious drink will certainly take your taste buds on an adventure with its aromatic blend of bold spices and earthy flavor. Or if you haven’t yet explored the wonderful world of matchas, what better way to start than by sipping on a velvety smooth cup of tea that combines two favorite caffeine sources? So get cozy, grab your favorite mug (and maybe even add some marshmallows!) and join us as we dig into this scrumptious beverage so divine it deserves more than just one dose - cheers!
What is Matcha Chai Latte?
Matcha Chai Latte is a creamy, energizing beverage that combines the earthy taste of matcha with warm spices like cinnamon, ginger, and cardamom. Rich in antioxidants, matcha has a slight bitterness which is balanced out by the sweetness of honey or sugar. It takes just minutes to make and its soothing aroma will be sure to wake you up in the mornings.
Why should you give Matcha Chai Latte a try?
Matcha Chai Latte is a great alternative to coffee for those who are looking for an energizing and healthy beverage. It contains powerful antioxidants which can help boost the immune system, energize the body and mind, and provide beneficial nutrients and minerals. Also, because of its creamy texture and sweet taste, Matcha Chai Latte is incredibly easy to drink – even those who don't normally like green tea will enjoy it! Whether you're wanting an energy boost in the morning or an afternoon pick-me-up, give Chai Matcha Latte a try!
How to make a flavorful Chai Matcha Latte
Making a flavorful hot or iced Chai Matcha Latte is easy and only takes a few minutes! The key to making an unforgettable beverage is in the ingredients.
For hot Matcha Chai Latte
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 tablespoon of Shade Matcha green tea powder
- ¼ cup tea of hot water
- ½ cup tea of milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 teaspoon of honey (you can use sugar or a sugar substitute)
- For Chai Mix: Spices such as cinnamon, ginger, and cardamom
- In a bowl, whisk together 1 tablespoon of Shade Matcha green tea powder and ¼ cup tea of hot water until it forms a paste.
- Heat ½ cup tea of the milk of your preference in the microwave for about two minutes, or in a saucepan until it's steaming hot.
- Add the milk to the matcha mixture along with honey (you can use sugar or sugar substitute if you want) and the chai mix spices and continue whisking until everything is thoroughly combined and has reached an even consistency.
- Pour into a mug or glass and enjoy!
For Iced Matcha Chai Latte:
Making iced Matcha Chai Latte is a great way to quench your thirst and energize your body on a hot summer day.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 tablespoon of matcha green tea powder
- ¼ cup of hot water
- ½ cup of cold milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- A teaspoon of honey or maple syrup (you can use sugar or a sugar substitute)
- For Chai Mix: Spices such as cinnamon, ginger, and cardamom.
- ¾ cup of ice cubes.
- In a bowl, whisk together 1 tablespoon of Shade Matcha green tea powder and ¼ cup of hot water until it forms a paste.
- Add the ½ cup of cold milk of your preference, honey, or maple syrup (you can add sugar or sugar substitute as well), and the chai mix spices to the paste and keep whisking until everything is thoroughly combined and has reached an even consistency.
- Pour the mixture into a glass with the ¾ cup of ice cubes and enjoy!
Why Shade Matcha is your best option
Shade matcha is your best option because it has more antioxidants and higher levels of chlorophyll than other types of matcha. It is also grown in cooler temperatures and shadier conditions, making it slightly sweeter and better tasting than other varieties. Shade matcha also retains its green color better after brewing due to the additional chlorophyll content. The high antioxidant content means it can help reduce inflammation in the body, as well as boost metabolism and support overall health.
Make sure you get the best Matcha from our stock today!